OfficerReports.com (ORDC) is an all-in-one tool for security guard companies to manager their operations. We combine guard tour tracking, paperless reporting, and scheduling software into one comprehensive platform allowing you, your officers, and your clients to communicate seamlessly 24/7.
Yes, we have those resources available to our customers.
The QR codes (Quick Response Codes) are machine readable labels that contain information about the item to which they are attached. They look like high tech barcodes.
NFC tags are microchips that store information that can be transferred to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. Please note that NFC tags are only compatible with Android devices.
Subscriptions, Pricing & Payment:
You will be charged a monthly subscription fee to use our software.
Yes, we offer volume discounts and discounts for paying annually.
- The Standard Subscription is for your officers that secure a single client’s site throughout their shift.
- The Mobile Subscription is for your officers in a vehicle that check on multiple clients throughout the night and are not tied to a single client or location.
Using OfficerReports.com software:
- Our servers and firewalls are configured to allow only the absolute minimum level of access. All unnecessary users, protocols, and ports are disabled and monitored.
- Operating systems and third-party software are kept current with the latest upgrades and patches recommended by their vendors.
- Our databases and backups can only be accessed through trusted and secure authentication.
Yes, reports are automatically emailed to clients.
Yes, you are able to set up alerts to notify you of open shifts.